And it seems we may have our answer on LTC Lakin’s whereabouts from the Military.com headline, here, “‘Birther’ Doc a No-Show at Campbell.”  Though I have to say Apr. 12 isn’t over.  I have to give some credit to the birther movement for taking on a better public approach than a certain lawyer who will go nameless.  The article quotes LTC Lakin’s backers as stating, “”It would take [Obama] a minute to do it . . . It would help heal the country …. And it would be transparent.”  Transparency, nicely played.

6 Responses to “LTC Lakin UA(?)”

1. John Harwood says:

I haven’t really been following this case, other than in the headlines. Is LTC Lakin’s argument that ANY order issued by ANY officer isn’t valid so long as the CINC isn’t lawfully sitting in the chair? If so, how do I discipline my troop who disobeys my order to get a haircut that’s within standards?

2. Mike "No Man" Navarre says:

JH: I think his argument only extends to his deployment order. As far as his logic . . . that ship sailed a long time ago with Ms. Taitz, I believe.

3. John Harwood says:

On an aside, how many careers is Ms. Taitz willing to sacrifice while she tilts at windmills? Since none of those careers are her own, I’m guessing it’s a pretty big number.

4. Some Army Guy says:

Urinalysis?

Looks like he’s AWOL to me. :)

5. Kellys Heroes says:

“The Military’s Moral Dilemma” article at World Net Daily’s website http://www.wnd.com shows why every person in the Department of Defense; the CIA; the FBI; and local, state and national law enforcement have more than legitimate cause to question Barak Obama’s rightful authority as president and commander-in-chief.

None of these people noted above can follow the path and example Obama has set in the performance of their duties and be on the right side of the law, regulations, ethics or morality.

There has not been one valid standard of evidence followed in Obama’s eligibility journey to the White House.

What lesson is Obama teaching children, young adults, servicemembers, law enforcement professionals, citizens, and immigrants in our country and across the globe about personal responsibility, citizenship and honesty?

What a tragedy that our heroes in uniform, of which LTC Lakin is one, have to lay their family and life on the line for an accumulation of white and black lies compiled by many state, federal, political, and media leaders.

LTC Lakin was not the first to take this stand. He will not be the last.

We need a nationally televised special investigation; full disclosure of all President Obama’s birth, education, financial aid, travel, and other personal records; and testimony under oath of scores of leaders across our country. Whatever the truth is—is fine. The majority of Americans know where such disclosure will lead. Next we need state and national constitutional amendments requiring full eligibility vetting of all future state and national candidates for government positions starting with the 2010 elections.

6. obamar says:

full disclosure of financial aid?

while we’re at at, i’d like to know if ever tore the tag off a mattress before or after purchasing one