In light of the recent controversy related to sexual assaults in the military and reform of the UCMJ, a group of law professors have drafted a sort of wish list for studies and reforms in the wake of the controversy. Available here. The list of professors is long and distinguished . . . so I’ll just name a few:
- Eugene R. Fidell, Senior Research Scholar in Law and Florence Rogatz Visiting Lecturer in Law, Yale Law School; U.S. Coast Guard, 1969-72.
- David J. R. Frakt, Visiting Professor of Law, University of Pittsburgh School of Law; Lieutenant Colonel, USAFR, U.S. Air Force JAG, 1995-2005, Reserve Air Force JAG, 2005-present.
- Eric M. Freedman, Maurice A. Deane Distinguished Professor of Constitutional Law, Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University.
- Diane H. Mazur, Professor of Law, University of Florida College of Law; U.S. Air Force, 1979-83.
- Stephen A. Saltzburg, Wallace and Beverley Woodbury University Professor of Law, Co-Director, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Program, George Washington University Law School.