A quick plug for our email subscription feature. If you sign up, you will receive an email when a new post is published. The email will include the full content of the post up to any read more link, along with links to read more and to comment.

Scroll down to the bottom of the links on the right-hand side of the page for the signup form.

When you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email. Follow the instructions. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, go to subscribe.wordpress.com and input your email address in the manage subscriptions form. You should get an email with a link to activate your subscription (when you click the link, look for “pending” in the upper right-hand corner of the page and click there).

If it still doesn’t work, drop me a line at zack@caaflog.com

6 Responses to “Get CAAFlog in your inbox”

1. Christian Deichert says:

I’m torn.  On the one hand, it’d be nice to get updates to the threads I’m following, but on the other hand, I risk Rob Kincaid pushing my inbox over my alloted data limit…what to do, what to do…

2. RKincaid3 says:

Ouch!  Guess I am guilty as charged—and without a trial no less!  :)

3. ResIpsaLoquitur says:

Have you thought about putting new posts on Facebook?  Your Facebook feed is seldom updated.  That’s the most convenient source for updates for me, anyway….

4. Zachary D Spilman says:

ResIpsaLoquitur: The facebook feed (www.facebook.com/NIMJCAAFlog) looks updated to me.

Comments, as reader contributions, are very different from posts. Subscribing to the blog will get you an email for each blog post, not for each comment. So Christian Deichert doesn’t have to worry about his data limit.

5. Stephen Wilson says:

I would appreciate having a mechanism for me to indicate a post in which I had an interest and then receiving notifications of new comments to that post. Just wishin’. I do love the blog!

6. ResIpsaLoquitur says:

How weird.  Yes, the Facebook page is current.  However, it seldom shows up in my feed even though I have it “liked” and I’m “following” it.  I don’t normally go directly to the FB page; I just use its appearance in my feed as a cue that a new article is up.