The next meeting of the Response Systems Panel will occur on May 5-6 at The George Washington University Law School
According to this public notice, the next meeting of the Response Systems to Adult Sexual Assault Crimes Panel will occur on May 5-6, 2014, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day, at The George Washington University Law School Faculty Conference Center, 5th floor, 716 20th Street NW., Washington, DC 20052.
The agenda is:
May 5, 2014
• 8:30 a.m.–8:35 a.m. Comments from the Panel Chair
• 8:35 a.m.–9:30 a.m. DoD SAPRO Update Major General Jeffrey J. Snow Director, DoD SAPRO
• 9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Subcommittee Report to Panel and Panel Deliberations
• 12:30 p.m.–1:00 p.m. Lunch
• 1:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m. Subcommittee Report to Panel and Panel Deliberations
• 4:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m. Public Comment
May 6, 2014
• 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Subcommittee Report to Panel and Panel Deliberations
• 12:00 p.m.–12:30 p.m. Lunch
• 12:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m. Panel Deliberations
• 4:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m. Public Comment*
* Public comment may occur earlier in the day if Panel deliberations conclude prior to 4:30 p.m. It is anticipated that the subcommittees will report to the Panel in the following order: Comparative Systems Subcommittee; Victim Services Subcommittee; Role of the Commander Subcommittee. However, the order of the subcommittee reports may change.