CAAF’s daily journal reflects the following from last Friday, October 7:
No. 17-0009/AF. Sebastian P. LaBella v. U.S. and U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals. Notice is hereby given that a petition for extraordinary relief in the nature of a writ of error coram vobis or, in the alternative, writ-appeal petition for review of the decision of the United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals on application for extraordinary relief in the nature of a writ of error coram nobis was filed this date.
Case Links (CAAFlog case page):
• AFCCA opinion
• Blog post: CAAF remands AFCAA case for consideration in light of Barberi
• AFCCA opinion after remand
• Appellant’s brief
• Appellee’s (Government) brief
• Blog post: Argument preview
• Blog post: The amicus brief of the Air Force Appellate Defense Division in LaBella (and the Government’s response)
• Oral argument audio
• CAAF opinion
• Blog post: Opinion analysis
• AFCCA order denying petition for extraordinary relief
• Blog post: The AFCCA denies relief for IAC in LaBella
• Blog post: Did LaBella miss another deadline?
• Blog post: LaBella missed the deadline… again!
• Blog post: LaBella tries and tries again…