This week at SCOTUS: I’m not aware of any military justice developments at the Supreme Court, where I’m tracking six cases:
- United States v. Briggs, No. 19-108 (pend. conf.)
- United States v. Collins, No. 19-184 (pet. filed Aug. 9; Collins resp. filed Sep. 9; Daniels resp. due Oct. 9)
- Richards v. Donovan, et al., No. 19-55 (pet. filed Jun. 8; resp. req. Aug. 14, due Oct. 15)
- Livingstone v. United States, No. 19-5256 (pro se pet. dkt. Jul. 19; resp. waived Jul. 31; pend. conf. on Oct. 1)
- Camacho v. United States, No. 19-243 (pet. filed. Aug 21; resp. waived Sep. 3, pend conf. on Oct. 1)
- McDonald v. United States, No. 19A191 (ext. of time to file cert. pet. granted to Oct. 26)
This week at CAAF: The next scheduled oral argument at CAAF (and the first of the 2019 term) is scheduled for October 16, 2019, at the J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah.
This week at the ACCA: The Army CCA’s website shows no scheduled oral arguments.
This week at the AFCCA: The next scheduled oral argument at the Air Force CCA is on October 30, 2019.
This week at the CGCCA: The Coast Guard CCA’s website shows no scheduled oral arguments.
This week at the NMCCA: The Navy-Marine Corps CCA’s website shows no scheduled oral arguments.