I'm currently on a blogging hiatus. I wrote for CAAFlog from September 2006 to September 2011. My entries were written purely in my personal capacity. For information purposes only, in my day job I'm a civilian appellate defense counsel in the Air Force Appellate Defense Division. I'm also a judge advocate in the Marine Corps Reserve, currently supporting Marine Corps defense counsel. I'm also an adjunct faculty member at the George Washington University Law School. Nothing I wrote on this blog should be attributed to the Air Force, the Marine Corps, any Appellate Defense Division, or any other entity.
- CAAF grant on issue exploring boundaries of service discrediting conduct
- Chairman of JCS and Air Force Chief of Staff signal openess to removing prosecutorial discretion in sex assault cases from commanders [corrected]
- Cioca v. Rumsfeld argument
- Two more lots taken in the Judiciary Square Trailer Park
- CAAF grant on issue dealing with maximum punishment for child pornography offenses
- President issues 2013 MCM amendments
- Behenna update
- Published AFCCA opinion on maximum sentence in child pornography cases
- Opinion Analysis: CAAF affirms in Coleman
- Cully Stimson sounds a cautionary note on military justice reform
- McClatchy article on UCI in military Article 120 cases
- CAAF decides Solomon
- CAAF end o’ term reception scheduled for 16 May
- Will the Golden CAAF II be moooooooving?
- Professor Steve Vladeck on why SCOTUS should grant cert in Ali