I am a former judge advocate with experience as a trial counsel, defense counsel, staff judge advocate, and appellate defense counsel. All my views here are my personal views, and should not be attributed to any organization or group.
- Top Ten Military Justice Stories of 2014 – #6: United States v. Vargas & Article 62
- Top Ten Military Justice Stories of 2014 – #10: United States v. Bowser Article 62 appeal
- Panel news
- Navy’s list of December and November 2013 courts-martial
- Navy diver court-martial update
- Top Ten Military Justice Stories of 2013 – #2: Major Hasan receives the death penalty.
- Top Ten Military Justice stories of 2013 – #9: AFCCA’s appointments and docket.
- Right to Competence during habeas petition – new Supreme Court case
- Top 10 military justice stories of 2012 – #6: The Commissions
- They don’t all have to be “whether. . . .”
- Congrats to CDR (sel) Marcus Fulton!
- Congrats to potential judges!
- Slow week & Judicial Delay
- New Supreme Court habeas and Brady violation case
- New Supreme Court search and seizure case