I am a former judge advocate with experience as a trial counsel, defense counsel, staff judge advocate, and appellate defense counsel. All my views here are my personal views, and should not be attributed to any organization or group.
- Right to Competence during habeas petition – new Supreme Court case
- Top 10 military justice stories of 2012 – #6: The Commissions
- They don’t all have to be “whether. . . .”
- Congrats to CDR (sel) Marcus Fulton!
- Congrats to potential judges!
- Slow week & Judicial Delay
- New Supreme Court habeas and Brady violation case
- New Supreme Court search and seizure case
- December 2008 CAAFlog’s busiest month.
- Golden CAAF update
- New Developments Course
- Interesting amicus denied
- More Moreno
- Amicus Granted for writ appeal
- Oral Argument in United States v. Wilson