This week at SCOTUS: The cert. petition in Kelly is scheduled for conference on March 20. I’m not aware of any other military justice developments at the Supreme Court, where I’m tracking five cases:
- United States v. Briggs, No. 19-108 (consolidated) (cert granted on Nov. 15; oral arg. on Mar. 23)
- Richards v. Donovan, et al., No. 19-55 (pet. filed Jun. 8; resp. req. Aug. 14, due. Mar. 23)
- McDonald v. United States, No. 19-557 (pet filed Oct. 28; resp. req., filed Feb. 21)
- Voorhees v. United States, No. 19-795 (pet. filed. Dec. 20; resp. filed Feb. 20)
- Kelly v. United States, No. 19-1011 (pet. filed Feb. 12; resp. waived Feb. 20; pend. conf. on Mar. 20)
This week at CAAF: The next scheduled oral arguments at CAAF are on March 16, 2020
This week at the ACCA: The Army CCA’s website shows no scheduled oral arguments.
This week at the AFCCA: The Air Force CCA’s website shows no scheduled oral arguments.
This week at the CGCCA: The Coast Guard CCA’s website shows no scheduled oral arguments.
This week at the NMCCA: The next scheduled oral argument at the Navy-Marine Corps CCA is on March 25, 2020.